Papers concerning the Home Counties Labour Association and the NationalCommittee of Constituency Labour Parties, two left wing pressure groups ofwhich Garnsworthy was chairman. There is also correspondence dealing withthe running of these groups, Labour Party pamphlets from World War II and aLabour Party song sheet.
- Folder 1. Correspondence and copies of correspondence of ER Simmons of theSurrey Labour Federation and Bea Greene with GR Shepherd, the Labour PartyNational Agent and the Secretary TS Middleton about the above associations,also carbon copy of letter (anon) to Hugh Dalton 1934 - 1935.
- Folder 2. Papers of the Home Counties Labour Association otherwise theSouthern and Labour Counties Association of Labour Parties includingexecutive committee minutes and reports General Assembly minutes and reports(not complete sets) agendas, circular letters etc. Also speech by Garnsworthyto the second annual assembly. 1939.
- Folder 3. As above, also correspondence between Garnsworthy, Greene and GeorgeLoman 1937 - 1938.
- Folder 4. Provisional Committee of Constituency Labour Parties later NationalCommittee papers. Circular letters, reports, letters from Bea Green, draftmemorandum by Bea Greene. 1936 - 1940.
- Folder 5. Draft Constitution of the National Association of Labour Parties anddraft appeal, press cuttings and circulars. Undated. Letters to Garnsworthy aboutAssociation Committee business.
- Folder 6. Labour Party pamphlets and broad sheets collected by Garnsworthy.