- English Literature and Language lecture notes, 1924-1929;
- History lecture notes 1924-1928;
- Political Economy lecture notes 1925-1926;
- Constitutional Law and History lecture notes 1925-1926;
- Political Thought lecture notes 1926-1927;
- Education lecture notes 1928-1929.
Papers of Helen Rowan Stewart, b. c1906, teacher, arts graduate of the University of Glasgow, Scotland
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 048
- Dates of Creation1924-1929
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.12 metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Helen Rowan Stewart was born in c1906 , in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, Scotland. She matriculated into the Faculty of Arts at the University of Glasgow , Scotland, in 1924 and studied English and History. In her second year she studied History, Political Economy and Constitutional Law and History. Her third year subjects were British History, Scottish History and Literature. In her final year she studied History. She graduated MA in 1928 and became a teacher.
The material is arranged into series as shown in the scope and content. Within series items are generally arranged chronologically
Other Finding Aids
Digital file level list available in searchroom
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 248 procedures
No known publications using this material