Unmounted American news cuttings supplied by Ida Husted Harper of the L.W.S.C. and annotated by her. They refer primarily to the "splendid victory for Prohibition", but other subjects are touched upon, and the file includes a letter from Ida Husted Harper to Millicent Garrett Fawcett with the request that it also be shown to Mary Sheepshanks.
U.S.A. News Cuttings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 IWSA/3/161
- Dates of Creation13-18 Jan 1919
- Physical Description38 pieces.
Scope and Content
Although they appear to have been kept separately their subject matter and date suggest that the cuttings in IWSA/3/162 may have arrived in the same batch from Ida Husted Harper.