Correspondence relating to the appointment of a secretary with good shorthand and typing and a shorthand typist to the I.W.S.A. Headquarters Office. There was no evidence that the original order of the file was chronological or alphabetical; the file has been left as found.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 IWSA/2/26
- Dates of CreationFeb-Mar 1920
- Physical Description30 pieces.