- list of press contacts (May 1974) and publicity addresses
- correspondence with editors of newspapers concerning errors in articles or where there is discrimination against women. Letters written by Tamar Karet, some which were published in 'Letters to the editor' columns
- letters concerning and transcript of broadcast on 9 Oct 1972 by Radio Newcastle entitled 'Now that you ask'
- objections to the television advert of National Airlines 'Fly me', Feb 1973
- letters from Taret Karet with ideas for articles
- letter of complaint to Standard Life Assurance Company re its advert which tells housewife to ask husband to arrange insurance for her (advert attached). Enclosed American advert where women is independent of husband
- letter to Sunday Times re its physical fitness questionnaire for women, Jan 1975