Correspondence mainly on Botany. Letters to C.C. Babington, unless otherwise stated; including a collection of letters to and from other botanists.
C.C. Babington: Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.8182
- Dates of Creation1800 (19th century)
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description1 collection
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Transferred from Library of Department of Botany, Cambridge (1977)
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.