Two envelopes addressed to Doreen Cornthwaite which do not obviously belong with any of the letters in the archive and were found loose. One is typed and postmarked Ulverston, with the date of 18 June 1987; the other is handwritten and postmarked London, with a date of May 1994.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DCN/6/3/15
- Dates of Creation18 Jun 1987-May 1994
- Physical Description2 pieces
Scope and Content
DCN/6/3/15 is closed to readers.