Printed material relating to events commemorating NCN, and some photocopied extracts from publications relating to NCN, as follows:
- /1 Programme for the dedication [of the bronze head of NCN] and evening of poetry and readings in memory of NCN, at Carlisle Cathedral on 25 April 1989.
- /2 Printed text of the address given by the Reverend David Scott at the dedication ceremony on 25 April 1989.
- /3-4 Invitations issued to Doreen Cornthwaite to attend two different events to celebrate the publication of Norman Nicholson's Lakeland, edited by Irvine Hunt and illustrated by Bill Wilkinson: one on 27 August 1991 at Carlisle Library and one on 28 August at Millom Library.
- /5 Printed pamphlet issued to accompany the exhibition 'Norman Nicholson: The Seventeenth of the Name' at the John Rylands University of Manchester, 1992.
- /6 Photocopy of an essay by Matt Simpson, taken from a publication: 'Under the Shadow of Black Combe: some memories of Norman Nicholson'.
- /7 Photocopy of two pages from a published poetry collection (unattributed), which includes the poem 'To Norman Nicholson, 1914-87'.
- /8 Photocopied sheet showing the design for the Norman Nicholson Memorial Window [designed by Christine Boyce and installed in St George's Church, Millom, in July 2000].