Two letters from poet Matt Simpson, the first sent to accompany a tape-recording of NCN from 1973 (not included) and three poems by Simpson due to appear in his next collection; in the second he expresses his annoyance at Faber's decision not to publish a Collected poems of NCN. The typescript poems enclosed by Simpson in the first letter are: 'A Trip to Millom - for Norman Nicholson on his seventieth birthday'; 'Send-Off in Millom - i.m. Norman Nicholson'; and 'At Death's Door - i.m. Yvonne Nicholson'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DCN/6/3/6
- Dates of Creation2-21 Apr 1989
- Physical Description2 pieces; 4 sheets