Proofs of the 41st and 42nd reports of the Council of the Chetham Society.
Proofs of A catechisme, or Christian doctrine, by Lawrence Vaux, B.D., canon regular and sub-prior of St. Martin's monastery, Louvain, sometime warden of the collegiate church, Manchester. Reprinted from an edition of 1583, ed. Thomas Law, Chetham Society New Series 4 (1885).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Bailey/12/3
- Former ReferenceGB 418 C.7.30 no 2 (b)
- Dates of Creation19th century