Those individuals listed were incumbents in the parishes between 1664 and 1683.
Document entitled ‘Promoc[i]one Eccl[es]iastica infra Diocesin Eborac in donacione Domini Regis’, being an account of benefices in the diocese of York comparing their ‘comen reputed value’ and their ‘value in the king’s bookes’, and listing the incumbents.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Bailey/6/57
- Former ReferenceGB 418 C.7.43 no 17
- Dates of Creation(1664-1680)