Extract relating to surgery at Salonika from The British Medical Journal (16 March 1918); Tram tickets from Alexandria and Bombay (1916); Press cuttings (nd); 2 embroidered cards (18 December 1916, nd); Envelope (1916); Postcard (nd); 12 postcards (1915-1918); 15 photographs (1914-1917); 4 active service envelopes (September-December 1918, nd); Field Service Postcard (nd); Demobilization account (24 March 1919); Publication "Salonika Memories, 1915-1919", a souvenir compilation from past issues of "The Mosquito" (May 1969).
Ernest Reynolds papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection SAL 055
- Dates of Creation1914-1969
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, postcards, press cuttings, and printed material. Includes tram tickets and embroidered cards.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ernest L. Reynolds was a Private, RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), 67 Field Ambulance, 22nd Division, serving in Macedonia.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Salonika catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available