Architectural drawings, correspondence, documents and photographs; relating to restoration and conservation of windmills and watermills.
Christopher Wallis Collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 WALL
- Dates of Creation1960s - 2006.
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 boxes
- LocationV 400Q 205
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Wind and watermill drawings catalogued by Alex Miller, 2014. Collection level description revised by Nathanael Hodge, May 2015.
Donated to the Archive by Christopher Wallis in 2009 and by his widow in 2012.