Letter from Morrell to James Muirhead on the taxation of land values, 1923.
MORRELL PHILIP EDWARD 1870-1943MP
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 1032
- Dates of Creation1923
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionOne file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Philip Morrell 1870 - 1943
Morrell was educated at Eton and Balliol College, Oxford, and was Presidentof St. John's College, Oxford. In 1902 he married Lady Ottoline Bentinck(died 1938), half-sister of the 6th Duke of Portland. He was MP for SouthOxfordshire 1906 - 1910 and Burnley 1910 - 1918.
His publications include:
- Leaves from the Greville diary (1929)
- The policy of social reform in England: lectures delivered at the Instituteby the Eighty Club (1913)
Conditions Governing Access
Transferred from BLPES PamphletCollection
Other Finding Aids
No further listnecessary
Conditions Governing Use