From Sixsmith to Hamer, thanking him for his letter, but regretting the absence of any assurance from Hamer that Mrs Sprague's gift will be accurately recorded and that the Library will send her their thanks. He intends to write to Mrs [Anne] Traubel [widow of Horace Traubel, who was a close friend of Whitman and one of his literary executors] to tell her the true story.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1330/6/7
- Dates of Creation7 Nov 1950
- Physical Description1 sheet.