From Sixsmith to Hamer, confirming a meeting for the following week, and regretting again that Hamer has offered no assurance that Mrs Sprague will receive thanks for her gift: "[i]t is hard for me to believe that Bolton Library could be an accessory in what I regard as a dishonest transaction".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1330/6/10
- Dates of Creation19 Nov 1950
- Physical Description1 sheet.