Miscellaneous manuscript notes, mainly in the hand of Sixsmith, which relate to his interests and include: a notebook containing a draft of a talk dated 24 Feb 1900 on 'The democratic ideal in literature', making reference to the work of Whitman and Carpenter [possibly in the hand of J.W. Wallace, and intended as an address to the Bolton Whitman group]; rough notes, quotes and extracts; a memorandum book containing references to poems and articles by or about Carpenter.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1330/8/3
- Dates of Creation1899-1920s & n.d.
- Physical Description8 pieces.