This folder contains the following:
- Black and white reproduction of an illustration of Aynesworth, inscribed: Photo of original at Baillie Gallery, Dec 1912. Original in possession of Lieut-Col. Roundell, (illegible).
- Black and white photographic reproduction of painted portrait of Aynsworth, inscribed: Allan Aynesworth painted by Meaurice Codron, R.P., Royal Academy, 1935, Now hanging in the Garrick Club., dated 1938.
- Black and white photograph of Aynesworth in the film the Last Days of Dolwyn, dated 1949.
- Black and white photograph of Aynesworth in costume from an unknown production, undated.
- Colour image of actor Mr Bourchier as Shylock, undated.
Black and white photographic postcards:
- Three from The Real Thing: two of which are signed, the other dated Sept 1913.
- One portrait, undated.
- Three from Billy's Little Love Affair: one inscribed on reverse, undated.
- One from The Clandestine Marriage: inscribed on reverse, undated.
- One from The Real Woman: inscribed on reverse, undated.
- Two from The Truth, undated.