Folder of scores with covering letter dated 1975 and a typewritten list of 'compositions awaiting a performance'. The scores are mostly copies of unpublished manuscripts (existence of originals unknown), including a concerto for viola d'amore, flute and orchestra.
Montague Cleeve Music Manuscripts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2649 JL-COLL-MUSICMSS/4
- Dates of Creationca.1894-1993
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Montague Cleeve was a professor and examiner for Trinity College of Music, and champion of the viola d'amore.
Retrieved from storage during TCM Archive project 2016. Former reference: TR6.