Bills and receipts for labouring work of various kinds done for Horatio Townshend [(bap. 1630, d. 1687), 1st Viscount Townshend] at Raynham Hall in East Raynham (Norfolk), including gardening, carpentering, harvesting, mowing, mason's work, draining, brewing and ditching. One item only relates to 1667.
Raynham Hall Labourer's Accounts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 938
- Dates of Creation1666-1667
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume (101 items).