Papers sent to Lord Rayleigh regarding sound detection in water.
1. R.A.S. Paget, Board of Invention and Research, letter to Rayleigh, 6 October 1915, 1 page, enclosing no. 2.
2. Sir Ernest Rutherford, Manchester University, 'Report on methods of collection of sound from water and the determination of the direction of sound', 30 September 1915, 11 pages.
3. R.A.S. Paget, letter to Rayleigh, 25 October 1915, 2 pages, enclosing no. 4.
4. A. Mallock, 'Experiments on the determination of the direction of sound', 20 September 1915, 3 pages.
5. R.A.S. Paget, letter to Rayleigh, 8 November 1915, 2 pages, regarding Mallock's report (no. 4), with a page containing four figures.
6. W.H. Bragg, Hawkcraig Experimental Station, Aberdour, Fifeshire, letter to Rayleigh, 8 November 1916, 3 pages, regarding the work of the station and its move to Harwich.