Joyce and Nina Brisley produced ' The spring echo' from July 1907 to Apr 1908 and 'The wanderer' from Feb 1909 to July 1911. Both titles include stories, poems, photographs and original illustrations; Joyce was editor and Nina sub-editor. The sisters used pseudonymns: 'Honeysuckle' (Joyce) and 'Clover' (Nina). Olive Higgott ('Bee') was an occasional contributor. The magazines include both manuscript and typescript material and are stitched with wool. Issues contain typical features, including illustrated title pages, contents pages, indexes, editorials, competitions, letters to the editor, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 73 AAD/2007/4/8 to AAD/2007/4/22
- Dates of Creation1907 - 1911
- Physical Description2 files