Manuscript on Lystrosaurus.
Description of Lystrosaurus.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb433-whittard
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 433 Whittard
- Dates of Creation[196- ?]
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 envelope
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Walter Frederick Whittard (1902-1966) studied geology at Imperial College of Science and Technology 1922-1926 and at the University of Cambridge 1926-1928. After teaching at Imperial College, he became Professor of Geology at Bristol University, where he worked 1937-1966.
Conditions Governing Access
Manuscripts can be consulted on appointment only. The Museum of Zoology is open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 17:00 pm. Access and reproduction is at the discretion of the Archivist.
Description compiled by Kees Rookmaaker, Archives Hub project archivist. The life and work of Whittard is described in Biographical Memoirs of the Royal Society, vol. 12 (1966), pp. 531-542.
Other Finding Aids