Poems, carols and englynion dating from the end of the 18th century.
Poetry of John Rees
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssjrpo
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS JRPO
- Dates of Creation1778-1783
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
It is believed that John Rees was a poet who came from Llansilin or Llanrhaeadr-ym-Mochnant in Denbighshire.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, January 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 33
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.