The file includes reports and correspondence concerning economic and labour statistics in Palestine, the continuing immigration of Jewish refugees, continuing violence in Palestine including the Tiberias Massacre, and the proceedings of the Palestine Partition Commission. There is also an account of the activities of Jewish activists and organisations in the United States, interviews with several statesmen about Palestine and the establishment of a Jewish state, and several clippings from the New Statesman and Nation.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/145/38/110-34
- Dates of Creation8 Sep-17 Nov 1938
- Physical Description25 pieces