The file contains correspondence and reports concerning domestic and foreign affairs, including reports of the treatment of Jewish refugees by British soldiers, Libya, Finland, and Jewish refugees aboard Atlantic in the wake of the Patria disaster. Domestically, the file contains materials concerning rationing, the evacuation of British children, air raid reports, and interviews with Anthony Eden. There are also materials concerning the circulation, sales, advertisement,and accounts of the Manchester Guardian.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/145/40/342-91
- Dates of Creation11-31 Dec 1940
- Physical Description50 pieces