Ms lists in a variety of hands including that of Graves and Beryl Graves. Includes: ts and ms packing lists; ms list of queries [directed at Graves] in the hand of Beryl Graves (1 leaf); ms list headed 'Stories, Reports & Addresses' in the hand of Graves, uses verso of first page of ts draft, with ms annotations, of 'Nero the Artist' ['The Most Cultured of All Romans'?]; ts and ms lists of poems, mainly since 1971; ms note from Julie Simon to Stephanie [?] (nd).
Lists of Graves's publications, poems and manuscripts
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/n/rg/n/li/file2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/N/Li/File2
- Dates of Creationc1962 to c1985
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC1582
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.