Mahayana Pranjnaprarmita Sutra, known in English as 'The Diamond Sutra' or 'The Diamond-Cutter'. The text is written in gold ink on a blue background, known in Tibetan as 'thun mthing'. 2 illustrations tp verso with another illustration at end of manuscript.
'Phags pa shes rab kyi pha rol tu phyin pa rdo rje gcod pa zhes bya ba theg pa chen po'i mdo
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 381127
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialTibetan
- Physical Description44 ff
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Donated in 2003 by Roland Carter, via SOAS Library Acquisitions
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
31cm x 11cm