Contains plans and sections of the proposed stage layout, stage area and proscenium, proposed scenery storage area, and understage area. Also contains plans and elevations of the sound box, as well as elevations of Waterloo Road, including elevations of the various levels of the theatre. Includes the original plans, as well as copies of the originals.
Designs for the reconstruction of the Old Vic, London (1963)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/166/2/2
- Dates of CreationMar 1963–Aug 1963
- Physical Description1 folder (23 items)
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Tracing paper and paper. Some plans are torn and very discoloured.