This series contains correspondence, memoranda and extracts from minutes concerning the construction of new stations and other buildings, improvements to existing stations, improved train services and the problems of passenger congestion.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Extracts from Minutes concerning New Works on the Metropolitan District Railway
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000453
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012/008 Part2/1/Series2/02/111 LN000330/003
- Dates of Creation1925-1931
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folder(s)
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements