Papers relating to agriculture, consisting of manuscripts, including the papers of various farms, and printed items.
Papers Deposited by the Institute of Agricultural Economics
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. b. 160-1, c. 396-409, d. 315, e. 153-55
- Dates of Creation17th-20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description20 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The papers were collected by the Library of the Institute of Agricultural Economics.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were deposited in the Library by the Institute in 1971.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
Most of the papers were given to the Institute of Agricultural Economics by Dr C.S. Orwin.