File contains correspondence and reports on the causes of fish mortalities between 1972 and 1976. Areas include the Ribble and tributaries, Fishmoor Reservoir, Barton Brook, Lancaster Canal, Leeds Liverpool Canal and Browsholme lake.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb986-enva/enva/4/17
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 986 ENVA/4/17
- Dates of Creation1972-1976
- Physical DescriptionContains both printed and handwritten material.