1. The Reverend David Prothero of Llwynhelig in the parish of Llandeveyson, clerk, and Ellen his wife.
2. David Morgan of the village of Devynnock in the county of Brecon, gent.
COPY ONE YEAR LEASE for:
1. Messuage of Cwmgwin and Blaencwmgwin, now called Cwmgwin in the parish of Llanegwad, occupied by Thomas Jones.
2. Two messuages called Tyr Maesyradwy or Maesyradwy and Tyr Nantfrood in the parish of Llanfynydd occupied by William Jenkin, farmer, and David Thomas, farmer.
3. Messuage of Ache in the parish of Llanfynydd occupied by David John.
4. Field called Lletty Tegan in the parish of Llanfynydd occupied by Daniel Thomas.
5. Messuage of Spite Inn in the parish of Llanfynydd occupied by Thomas John.
Witnessed: James Thomas, Llandilo, attorney; William Morgan, writer to Mr Thomas.