Four Oxgang Close or Butt Close (9ac.): Witn. John Taylor, John Bentley.
Lease and Release: Timothy Johnson yeoman (son & heir of Thomas J. & wife Elizabeth) & wife Alice to Christopher Paul of Marton yeoman: for £402.16s. to redeem mortgages as U DDLG/30/262 and U DDLG/30/441 and £97.4s. to T.J.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDLG/30/280
- Dates of Creation30 - 31 Aug 1763
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader