Manuscript diary account of visit to Cairo and the Nile (19 November-4 December 1918); Photograph album (1917-1919); 5 photographs (September-October 1918); 2 beetle design brooches and one beetle design tie-pin (nd); 2 Royal Engineers badges (nd); 2 medals (nd).
J.G. Taylor papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb206-liddlecollectionep080
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection EP 080
- Dates of Creation1917-1919
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript and photographs. Includes 2 brooches, a tie-pin, 2 badges, and 2 medals.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
J.G. Taylor (fl. 1917-1919) was a 2nd Lieutenant, Royal Engineers, serving in Egypt/Palestine, 1917-1919.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by M.J. Taylor (son).
Other Finding Aids
Egypt/Palestine catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available