- Scrapbook - Correspondence and other items 'Flowergate Old Chapel Whitby' 20 September 1892 - 15 February 1893, correspondence, photographs and other items re dispute - Rev F. Hayden Williams.
- Typescript booklet, Risley Croft Unitarian Chapel, baptism 1787-1884, burials 1808-1899.
- Manuscript Notebook, 'Occasional lectures and addresses' Thomas Alcock, Ashton-on-Mersey, 1872-8.
- Printed Book - Bound copies of Christian Reformer 1845.
- Typescript - partial updating (A-O) of G.E. Evans, Vestiges of Protestant Dissent to c. 1980, by Rev Maurice Bonner.
- Scrapbook, poor condition, dirty, binding worn, covers loose. Manchester Unitarian Sunday School Union, minutes and correspondence April 1887 - September 1892.
- Printed booklet, Unitarian Students 1796-1901 at the Presbyterian College, Carmarthen (Aberdare: 1901).
- Manuscript Notebook, Ministers Monthly Conference, attendance register 1865-1971.
- Bundle of typescript documents, correspondence regarding Unitarianism in the Isle of Man, 1986.
Bundles of Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/3/9/10
- Dates of Creation1845-1986