Contents of a folder labelled 'MF Correspondence 1998-1999'. Routine correspondence, including documents relating to membership, the code of practice for ministers and congregations, the Ministerial Fellowship centenary dinner, procedures to be followed following the death of a minister, the design of a questionnaire to be used by congregations seeking to attract a new minister, the Benevolent Fund, and a document on 'Unitarian Ministers and Discipline'. Also documents on particular themes (see 'arrangement').
Bundle of letters
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/5/1/6/6
- Dates of Creation1998-1999
- Physical Description59 items
Scope and Content
Some of the contents have been subdivided with card dividers. Along with general correspondence there are sections organised around particular themes:
- Correspondence to Vernon Marshall (secretary of the Ministerial Fellowship), much of it concerned with personal matters.
- 'AGM 98'
- 'AGM Minutes'
- 'Soton '98' [i.e. Southampton]
- Correspondence relating to a dispute at a particular congregation.