- 'Clyfton, Richard. "The Plea for Infants and Elder People conc. Baptisme ... Passages between Mr.John Smyth and Rd Clyfton" 1610'.
- 'Wilkins, John, "The Sealed Fountain opened ... being the chief point wherin the Separatist do blame the Anabaptists". 1646'.
- 'Church government and Church Covenant Discovered 1643'.
- 'Smith, John "A Paterne of True Prayer" 1624'.
Handwritten Notebook and Bundle of Handwritten Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/2/7/1/23
- Former ReferenceGB 133 D24/'Burgess MSS XXIII':
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description16.5 x 20.5 cm