Documents relating to Joseph Priestley:
- Memoirs of Joseph Priestley from Monthly Repository, January, 1815; Samuel Parkes' Account of a Visit to Birstal, Priestley's birthplace from Monthly Repository, 1816; Account of burning of Priestley's Corruption of Christianity from Monthly Repository, 1815; Letter of Edmund Taylor on Priestley's sermons from Monthly Repository, 1818.
- Journal relating to the Birmingham Riots from Christian Reformer, 1835.
- Handwritten extracts from minutes produced in the late nineteenth century from: Minute Book of the New Gravel Church, Hackney 1770-1794; Minutes of the Presbyterian Fund dated May 12, 1759 relating to Priestley's settlement at Nantwich, signed by Jn Gardner, J. Mottershead and R. Murrey. Also extracts from Minutes of Vestry of Old Meeting, Birmingham relating to Dr. Priestley's salary 1781-1782. With answers to questions by Alx. Gordon.
- 'Proposed Engraving by Turner of a Portrait of Dr. Priestley' by Fuseli. Printed letter by George Kendrick, Hampstead, 19 May 1835.
- Sermon preached at Southampton and Newport Isle of Wight, by Rev. E. Kell, 1864. With lithograph of Dr. Priestley's birthplace.
- Letter from Edward S. Howse to Dr. James Edwin Odgers, 19 February, 1903 on hymn by Dr. Priestley and memorials of him.