'UHMC Conference Sub-Committee' in gold letters on cover. Various items are pasted or inserted loosely into the volume, including printed proof of the College by-Laws, printed documents relating to the special sub-committee on the vacant tutorship during 1910, documents relating to scholarships, newspaper cuttings and a copy of a typescript document calling upon the college to take over full control of the Upper Brook Street Free Church.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/1/5/28
- Dates of Creation28 Apr 1892 - 7 Aug 1917
- Physical Description22 x 19 cm Poor condition: spine torn and pages loose