- 'Admonition to Parliament' By Filed and Wilcock 1572.
- Analysis of 'A Brief Discoverie of the False Church' By Hy Barrowe 1590.
- Barrowe's and Greenwood's Examination' 1592/3. From 'Egerton Papers' Camden Soc. 1840.
- Two small notebooks and sheet of paper bundled together: (a) Notes and Extracts from Examination of Barrowe, Greenwood and Penry. (b) Analysis of 'Defence of Ecclesiastical Discipline' by F. Johnson 1671. (c) Analysis of 'Treatise of the Ministry' by F. Johnson 1595.
- Analysis of Barrowe's 'Petition' 1592.
- Separationists. Barrowists and Brownists. 16th century.