Unitarian Home Missionary College, House Committee minute book. The House Committee was 'appointed ... to deal with questions affecting Summerville', and the last meeting minuted is that of 14 Sep 1909. There rest of the minute book records the meetings of the 'Special Appeal Committee' between 16 Feb 1920 and 17 Jan 1921. Inside the book is a bundle of loose printed documents, correspondence and subscription lists related to the Special Appeal made 'in view of the serious financial problem created by the Great War'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/1/5/22
- Dates of Creation12 Oct 1904-17 Jan 1921
- Physical Description22.5 x 18.5 cm