1. Notes and correspondence relating to Helwys and Smyth following the publication in 1911 of Burgess' book [ W.H. Burgess, John Smyth the Sebaptist, Thomas Helwys, and the First Baptist church in England (London: Clarke, 1911)] on them:
- (a) Letter from G.J.A. D'Arcy to Burgess dated 1 Aug 1911 respecting John Goodrich, Vicar of Workshop, 1590.
- (b) Notes on James Topps, Leonard Busher and fresh information in Champlin Burrage's Early English Dissenters (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1912).
- (c) Letter of Thomas Helwys to his Brethren dated 26 Sep 1608.
- (d) Latin Confession of John Smyth, quoted by Burnage.
- (e) 3 Letters from Alexander Gordon to Burgess dated Feb-Mar 1912 with copy of title-page of 'An Advertisement or Admonition unto ... New Fryesers' by Thos Helwys 1611 and Review from Christian Life relating to same.
- (f) Letter from W.R. Clark-Lewis to Burgess, n.d.
- (g) Notes on article by W.T. Whitley on Leonard Busher from Transactions of the Baptist Historical Society.
- (h) Printed pages from Burgess' book: 'Confession of Faith and Smyth's Last Book', pp. 241-272.
2. Description of Places Concerned with Life of Thomas Helwys.
3. Notes on Thomas Helwys:
- (a) Authorities for life of.
- (b) Books of T.H. and books referring to him.
- (c) Petition of T.H. and his Church 1613.
- (d) Translation of Latin Synopsis of the Faith of Helwys's Church.
- (e) Notes on genealogy of T.H..
4. Notes on John Smyth: his books and libraries where they are to be seen.
5. Notes on places connected with Separatists, and Separatists and their worship.