'Nicholson Papers I': A mixture of nineteenth and twentieth century documents made up of manuscript notes, cuttings, printed pamphlets, leaflets, offprints and other items relating to the Nicholson family and activities in Kendal (including Kendal Chapel School).
Bundle of printed documents and handwritten notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/2/22/15
- Former ReferenceGB 133 D81
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description26 items