Benjamin Carpenter to John Gordon, dated at Nottingham. Date of a sermon is discussed. Carpenter says that he would prefer it if he could obtain 'supply' elsewhere, otherwise he would love the pleasure of his visit. He states that the Day Schools consist of 40 boys and 25 girls, the latter only are clothed and that partially. He requests that Gordon reply by the 7th and encloses a post office order for 2 pounds from his fellowship fund for repairs at the Hinckley chapel to be paid to Mr. MacEwen.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/2/38/2/1
- Dates of Creation22 Apr 1843
- Physical Description1 sheet