From Robert Collyer to Thos Read Elliot, dated at New York. The letter reads that Collyer came to New York in the fall of 1879 and that he began to preach there in September of that year. He writes that the writer of the memoir was the minister of the congregational church up Woodhouse Lane and mentions a clause that was put in. Collyer councils that Elliot should not over do it and says that he should be paid for editing the volume. He mentions his soon to be published book. There is a note with the letter, providing a brief biography of a Annie Rennicott Collyer [?].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/ 2/39/18
- Dates of Creation20 Sep 1887
- Physical Description1 sheet