- 'History of the General Baptists especially in Lincolnshire'.
- 'History of the General Baptists (especially of London)'.
- 'Analysis of An Epistle to the Baptised Churches in Lincolnshire etc. by John Hunthouse, sen. of Boston, Lincoln 1729' and 'Writings of John Tombes, John Lynford, Samuel Oakes, Joseph Hooke. Note on Sermon on Account of the Anabaptists by Penistone Booth, 1733'.
- W.J. Pond to W.H. Burgess, 25 March, 1905. With Letter of W.J. Pond , from The Christian Life, 15 November, 1904.
- 'J.H. Brinksworth to W.H. Burgess 6 Oct 1905 respecting General Baptist Assembly. 'Printed Letter J.A.B. reprinted from Saffron Walden Weekly News respecting Joseph Davis's Charity August 1903'.