From Henry Bellows to John Really Beard, dated at 9 Dorset Square. Bellows writes that he has agreed to preach for Mr. Gaskell on June 21, the only Sunday he can be in Manchester. He is in Manchester for four days, from the 17th to the 21st and offers to help with the promotion of the good cause in any way during this time. He states that friendly personal intercourse would perhaps be more serviceable than any preaching. He regrets that his stay is too brief for him to catch more than a glimpse of his clerical brethren.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/2/39/4
- Dates of Creation13 Jun 1868
- Physical Description1 sheet