From Edward Everett Hale to Christopher J. Street, dated at Boston, Massachusetts. On headed paper titled 'South Congregational Society church, cor. Exeter and Newbury Streets'. Hale writes that what Street says about the Hollises [?] is very interesting. Harvard is mentioned. Edward Hopkins is discussed [an English colonist and politician and Governor of the Connecticut colony] in relation to Oliver Cromwell.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/ 2/39/13
- Dates of Creation22 Nov 1907
- Physical Description1 sheet