Handwritten sermon by Charles Hargrove opening with quotation from 1 Chron.XXIX. Envelope in which sermons originally stored stated that this and the following sermon were 'preached in Mill Hill Chapel, November, 1884, on the occasion of unveiling the new table reredos given by Mrs, John Darnton Luccock J.P. in memory of her husband.' On the back of the sermon is pasted a printed leaflet with the order of service.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/2/12/2/1
- Dates of CreationNov 1884
- Physical Description14 pages